About Friends

We are a registered charity, number: 1052031

The Friends of St Andrew’s PTA is for everyone who wishes to support our school: parents, carers, grandparents, teachers, helpers, neighbours, and other community members. Our fundraising pays for Christmas parties, playground improvement, school trips, new sports equipment, iPads and more!

Since our Spring 2021 AGM, our Co-Chairs are: Alice Taylor and Merlin Jones; our Treasurer is Vicky Hill Secretary: Anu Anand, and our Grant Writer is Ellen Kythor.

You can contact us all at:

Sign up to the Friends Newsletter here.

If you have just joined our school, please note that each year group has informal, parent-run WhatsApp groups – handy for asking questions or tracking down lost cardigans, etc! If you’d like to join your year’s group, please email us and we’ll send you a link!

Standing Order  

Many parents and carers find the easiest way to contribute to PTA fundraising efforts is to set up a regular Standing Order.

Contributing this way also gives us the option of collecting Gift Aid which increases your donation by 25%. So a £10 donation becomes £12.50! Please contact us by email to fill out a Gift Aid form!

Our account details are:  

The Friends of St Andrews 

Sort Code: 30-90-54  

Account number: 46693468  

How Can I Help? 

There are many ways to contribute. You can help us raise money while you Online Shop. Some of our parents have raised hundreds of pounds this way without lifting a finger! Details and instructions can be found in this bespoke guide.

You can offer to organise a sponsored activity, volunteer to help with a bake sale, second hand uniform sales, share our news and events with your family, neighbours or local community (especially at Raffle Time!), attend one of our short meetings or just turn up at events to cheer us on! We welcome all offers of help!

We are also looking for a Treasurer in Training to learn the ropes before our wonderful current treasurer and parent Jo Lamont moves on next year!


What are you looking for?