St Andrew’s Church School Breakfast Club
Breakfast Club procedures:
• Cost: £3.50 per session
• Bookings will need to be made in advance to ensure staffing levels can be planned appropriately.
• Bookings will need to be made through ParentPay and must be booked 3 days in advance.
• We will be unable to offer a refund if a child does not attend because staffing levels will have been organised and food purchased.
• Medication will be administered in accordance with the existing school policy.
Communication with Parents
• Written notes to parents from the Breakfast Club Staff will be passed on via the child’s classroom teacher.
• Any messages that parents/carers wish to be passed onto their child’s class teacher must be put in writing and given to the Breakfast Club staff. It is not possible for Breakfast Club staff to pass on verbal communications.
Book directly through your ParentPay account
Percy After School Club
The Percy After School Club has been running at St Andrew’s since 2001. It is managed by the Percy Community Centre and provides high quality after school childcare for children from Foundation Stage through to Year 6.
The popular club operates during term time Monday to Friday, 3.15-6pm, and provides a safe, fun environment for learning, organised play and homework.
Percy Club sessions follow a structured programme of indoor/outdoor play, with regular craft activities, competitions and trips to Victoria Park (weather permitting). A dedicated space is provided for children who would like to do their homework during club sessions.
If you would like to book a place, please contact the Percy Community Centre using the contact details below.
Percy After School Club Enquiries: email@example.com
Percy After School Club Manager: Bernadette Bampfylde
Mobile – out of Club hours – 9 am – 2.30 pm 07595311127
Mobile – during Club hours – 2.30 pm – 6.15 pm 07468438498