An Outstanding Education for Every Child
- Every school within the Trust provides an outstanding education for every child, enhanced by its distinctively Christian ethos.
- All pupils attend a good and better school with a broad,balanced and inspiring curriculum.
- All pupils make good and better progress, relative to their starting point.
- Year on year, more pupils across the Trust achieve and exceed age-related expectations in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Every pupil develops academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually within a distinctive Christian ethos.
Support teaching and learning
Teaching and learning promotes life-long learners
Secure collaboration, support and challenge.
Facilitate high quality professional development.
Provide effective recruitment, succession planning and induction.
Value, support and engage.
Business, finance and resources support teaching and learning
Deliver a strong financial plan.
Provide high quality services.
Effectively manage premises and resources.
Maintain measured and strategic growth.
Leadership and governance enables successful teaching and learning
Secure Trust, hub and school leadership.
Embed safeguarding procedures and practice.
Develop effective governance.